The Revenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revenant

Our home for TERA, Minecraft and Diablo III.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vanarchy Meeting Thursday @ 7pm central

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharvay

Sharvay

Vanarchy Meeting Thursday @ 7pm central Empty
PostSubject: Vanarchy Meeting Thursday @ 7pm central   Vanarchy Meeting Thursday @ 7pm central I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:27 am

I spoke with Tabo today. The Vanarchs are having a guild meeting on Thursday, they'd like to work together to try and remove Crux1, 2, and 3. As of yet, we are the only guild they have chosen to do this, and are looking for 2 others to support. Element from Conviction had approached Tabo about it and he came straight to us. Jess or an officer needs to be present so they can plan. Before Thursday we should have at least an idea of which zone we'd like. If anyone has any ideas of another guild that would be suitable for a vanarch position please don't hesitate to contact one of our officers or Tabo with a suggestion, so he can look into it.

Meeting is Thurday the 5th at 7pm central

Vent info for the meeting is congaming.maxfrag.net / port 3806 / pw Conviction

Please don't use this vent information unless invited to do so. Also only Jess or the elected officer/s should log in for the meeting as there will probably be a lot of information going around and too many voices tend to make things hard to get done.

Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
Jessmosis
Admin
Jessmosis

Vanarchy Meeting Thursday @ 7pm central Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanarchy Meeting Thursday @ 7pm central   Vanarchy Meeting Thursday @ 7pm central I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:15 pm

Thanks for this post, ill make sure I'm on, I should be on most of the day.
Back to top Go down
https://revenantgaming.forumotion.com

Vanarchy Meeting Thursday @ 7pm central
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Revenant :: TERA Online :: Guild Events-
Jump to: