The Revenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revenant

Our home for TERA, Minecraft and Diablo III.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Guild PvP Event ~ 8/17

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aramic

Aramic

In Guild PvP Event ~ 8/17 Empty
PostSubject: In Guild PvP Event ~ 8/17   In Guild PvP Event ~ 8/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Alright guys were gonna do something a tad different this time. On Friday the 17th I'm going to hold an "in" guild PvP event. This means its just gonna be the guild members PvPing eachother. We'll conduct it in the same fashion, first we'll do some deathmatches and then move on to the 1v1. This is going to help prep us for the upcoming GvG battles, which i have not set a date for yet, against who? I don't know yet lol. Death Mark may be a possibility. This can also help us prepare for the upcoming Battlegrounds.

So here are the details :

Where? - Outside the Velika North Gate

When? - Friday, August 17th at 9:30 est

In the mean time you can meet me, Typh, and Labo at Pathfinder outpost for some 1v1 duels. Were usually there all night LOL (there may be some crude humor)

Back to top Go down
Jessmosis
Admin
Jessmosis

In Guild PvP Event ~ 8/17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Guild PvP Event ~ 8/17   In Guild PvP Event ~ 8/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Can't wait man, sounds like a lot of fun. Also I added it to our calender and made it a sticky! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://revenantgaming.forumotion.com

In Guild PvP Event ~ 8/17
Page 1 of 1