The Revenant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revenant

Our home for TERA, Minecraft and Diablo III.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General forum rules and Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baconmaster6969
Admin
baconmaster6969

General forum rules and Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: General forum rules and Guidelines   General forum rules and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:45 pm

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST

The following rules and guidelines are set up in order to maintain some sort of order and balance in our Revenant Gaming community. They are subject to change, and violation of these rules may result in one or more of the following.

• Temporary Removal from the forums

• Temporary Removal from guilds/clans/groups etc.

• Omission from guild/group activites and events

• Etc. (can another admin add to this list?)

The rules are as follows:

-ALWAYS be respectful to other users. Disrespect of other users will not be tolerated. You don't have to like everyone that posts here. but if you have an issue with somebody please consult an Admin or a Moderator, or take it up with that person in a private message.

-One account per user: This is quite a small community. I don't see any reason for users to need more than one account.

-Please be honest in posts and polls. 'Fudging' votes is frowned upon, and intentional dishonesty in posts is as well. The occasional joke or 'troll' is fine. This kind of goes hand-in-hand with Respect.

-If you're unsure about where a post belongs, post it in the 'General Discussion' section of the appropriate forum. If you're still unsure make a post requesting a Mod or an Admin to move it to the appropriate section and it will be done ASAP.

-PLEASE don't double post, the 'Edit post' button exists for a reason. Use it.

-(anything to add admins/mods?)

Last edited by baconmaster6969 on Tue May 15, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
baconmaster6969
Admin
baconmaster6969

PostSubject: Re: General forum rules and Guidelines   General forum rules and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:45 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
baconmaster6969
Admin
baconmaster6969

PostSubject: Re: General forum rules and Guidelines   General forum rules and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:45 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General forum rules and Guidelines   General forum rules and Guidelines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General forum rules and Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Revenant :: Forum Rules & News :: Forum Rules-
Jump to: